History of Westphal, Mussgnug & Partner
1952 - Hans Westphal establishes himself as patent attorney in Villingen.
1967 - His son, Klaus Westphal, joins the firm.
1970 - Dr. Otto Buchner, having an office in Munich, joins as partner.
The result is one of the first inter-city patent firms in Germany.
1976 - Bernd Mussgnug joins the firm.
The law firm of Westphal Mussgnug & Partner is founded.
1993 - Dr. Peter Neunert was named as further partner.
1994 - Robert Göhring becomes partner in the firm.
2001 - Bernhard Schmuckmaier and Michael Bickel become partners.
2007 - Dr. Stephanie Modrow becomes partner.
2009 - ISO 9001 Certification.
2010 - Dr. Sebastian C. Schneider becomes partner and
Establishment of our Office in Linz, Upper austria.
2012 - Stephan J. Mixa becomes partner of the firm.